Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Alaska
Talk to an Alaska Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our Alaska traumatic brain injury lawyer has been practicing law since 1975 and has been working at his own private firm for the last fourteen years. Committed to the needs of each of his clients, this Alaska attorney has high academic credentials, strong ties to the community and always strives for success. Dedicated to making your experience with the legal process as stress-free as possible, arrangements can be made to discuss the case when and where it is best for you.
With three decades of experience in front of judges and juries, this Alaska attorney will make his experience in the courtroom work for you. Through careful preparation of each case, he will make decisions as to what is in the best interest of the client and for each traumatic brain injury case. He is a member of the Alaska Bar Association and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. He has served as president of both the Alaska Academy of Trial Lawyers and the American Board of Trial Advocates. Familiar with insurance companies and the tactics used to minimize their losses in head trauma cases, this Alaska attorney is prepared to represent your traumatic brain injury case and to get you the justice you deserve.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with an Alaska Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool