Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Montana
Talk to a Montana Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our Idaho-based firm was founded more than thirty years ago and operates under the philosophy that high quality legal representation should not be the sole right of businesses and corporations. These Montana attorneys believe that ordinary people should have access to the kind of dedicated and experienced lawyers that are typically reserved for the elite. It is this philosophy that will benefit you when dealing with your traumatic brain injury litigation.
Our Montana firm has a team of highly effective and experienced professionals who seek to win significant monetary awards for each of their clients, particularly those suffering from head trauma. The firm has eight trial lawyers for partners and with their decades of legal experience combined this law firm has over two hundred years of knowledge and know-how that can be put to work for you on your traumatic brain injury litigation. Earning a top ?AV? rating from Martindale-Hubbell and a listing in The 2004 Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers, their reputation for excellence is known across the nation. They bring this legacy of excellence along with their essential resources and reliable expertise to each case they handle. Dedicated to representing individuals and family businesses, these Montana attorneys are available to assist you with your traumatic brain injury litigation.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Montana Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool